How the Pritzker School of Medicine is helping redefine medical education.
Pritzker Passes the Test!
The Pritzker School of Medicine received an “A” on the AMSA Scorecard.
Three Students, Three National Awards
Pritzker students receive three separate national scholarships.
June 26, 2015
May 1, 2015
March 20, 2015
March 3, 2015
March 2, 2015
February 9, 2015
January 23, 2015
A quarterly publication of the Pritzker School of Medicine
- Dean's Corner
- The 2015 State of the School
- Match Day 2015
- Interview with Nirav Dinesh Shah, JD’07, MD‘08
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Interview with Rita Redberg, MD, MS
- 2015 Distinguished Service Award Recipients
- 2015 Distinguished Service Award for Early Achievement Recipient
- The 2015 Pritzker Poetry Contest
- Soul of Medicine Dinner
- Reach Out and Read
- A Sustainable Pritzker
- The Tenth Anniversary Celebration of the James E. Bowman Society
- Student Achievements
A student-run podcast from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Helping to alleviate health care disparities
Making it through four years of medical school with the support of "the Pritzker family"
Moving from the classroom to the clinic
Making a global impact through medicine
Who knew research could be this much fun!
Collaboration = Success!
Meet the Dean
Meet the Dean for Medical Education at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine: Holly J. Humphrey, MD. In this role, she oversees medical education for students in the Pritzker School of Medicine and for all residents and fellows in graduate medical education programs at the University of Chicago.