The Spring 2016 issue of Medicine on the Midway, the alumni magazine of the Biological Sciences Division, is out now!
Medicine on the Midway always features news items from the Pritzker School of Medicine alongside news from our colleagues in the Division. This spring's Pritzker news stories include:
- A cover story on two of our faculty members, Melissa Gilliam, MD, MPH, and David Meltzer, PhD'92, MD'93;
- An update on our US News & World Report ranking;
- An article on our faculty member Chris Straus, MD'92, and his family's ties to our medical center;
- Poems from the winners of the Pritzker Poetry Contest;
- A spread on VISTA, Vineet Arora, MD, AM'03's and Jeanne Farnan, MD'02, MHPE's new curricular endeavor; and
- Recaps of Match Day, the AOA Induction & Banquet, and the Gold Humanism Honor Society Induction.