The Pritzker School of Medicine will provide students in the S&D Global Health Scholarship Track with limited funds to travel internationally to conduct their Scholarship & Discovery research during the MS2 Spring Block and MS4 year.
Although the school may not be able to cover all traveling expenses and program fees, it is the goal of the Scholarship & Discovery Team to provide each student with as much funding support as possible. The amount of funds awarded to each student is based on the number of applications, budget allocation, and the length of the trip.
- Students must submit the S&D Intent to Travel form to the Scholarship & Discovery Team at least eight weeks prior to departure.
- The student's mentor must send a 1-2 sentence statement indicating approval of the student’s travel to email@example.com.
- Students must submit the Global Student Experience Packet and Checklist to Kate Blythe at least eight weeks prior to departure.
2019-20 Funding Timing
- MS2 students planning to travel during the Spring Block (May 6 - June 5, 2020) must complete their S&D Intent to Travel form and Global Student Experience Packet and Checklist by March 30, 2020.
- MS4 students planning to travel during their MS4 year must submit their S&D Intent to Travel form and Global Student Experience Packet and Checklist 8 weeks prior to departure.
- The S&D Team attempts to notify students of their approved travel stipend level within one month of submitting the S&D Intent to Travel form.