Pritzker Student Accomplishments Submission Form
Each quarter, we gather the various achievements—publications, presentations, awards, and more—of our students to showcase their accomplishments.
We encourage you to share with us recent accomplishments including but not limited to the following:
- Awards, whether local or national recognition for research, community service, leadership, or diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Appointments or election to regional or national leadership positions
- Upcoming appearances in local (or national) media, including TV or radio interviews and print or digital publications (op-eds, letters to the editor, etc.)
- Peer-Reviewed Publications (accepted/published)
- Op-eds or perspective pieces written for journals
- Upcoming (or recent) research presentations at regional or national conferences (oral or poster)
- Fellowships and notable grants
- Extracurricular achievements (individual or group – e.g. intramural championships, student group accomplishments, new initiatives, etc.)
If you share an accomplishment with us, you are consenting to it potentially being shared further, such as in an email or a post on the Pritzker website. You are also welcome to share your peers’ accomplishments on their behalf (permission will be sought before any such submission is shared with the community).