Alumni Verification and Licensure

Educational Verification

The Pritzker School of Medicine will verify your attendance and graduation throughout your practicing lifetime. Alumni should fill out the Consent to Release Form (PDF), and send it in care of Verifications to the address below.​

Pritzker School of Medicine
924 E. 57th Street, Room 104
Chicago, IL 60637


Alumni Requests for transcripts must be made directly to the University of Chicago Registrar. Current students should order at myUchicago. Transcripts orders made prior to graduation should include a request to be held until after graduation, when degrees are posted.

Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)

The Pritzker School of Medicine does not provide a copy of the MSPE directly to students. The PSOM will mail a copy of your MSPE directly to any program (fellowship, residency, etc.) that you may apply to now or in the future. All requests can be emailed to Michael McGinty. If you are applying through EFDO, please send the MIDUS request to Michael McGinty.

Diploma Requests

In the event diplomas are lost or destroyed, replacement requests must be made directly to the Office of the University Registrar. The replacement cost is approximately $130. A copy of your diploma will be kept on file in the PSOM. If you would like a certified copy of your diploma mailed to you or to a program, please email Michael McGinty.


Information on Fellowships and applying for a position through ERAS can be found on the AAMC website.