If you drive your car to an off-site clinic for one of the required third-year clerkships, you are eligible for "Private Car Mileage" reimbursement. In order to be reimbursed for off-site clerkship travel, please submit an email entitled "Clerkship Travel Reimbursement" to email@example.com within 30 days of the end of your clerkship. The email should include:
- Your name
- Student ID #
- Zip Code
- Clerkship (ex: Pediatrics)
- Location (ex: Streeterville Pediatrics, 233 E. Erie St., Chicago, IL 60611)
- Dates of Rotation (ex: 09/23/16 - 11/01/16)
- List the dates that you drove with corresponding miles (ex: "March 21, 2016: 12 miles roundtrip;" if you traveled to multiple destinations, please indiate those destinations with your mileage)
- Include a Google Maps link showing general destinations and milage
- * For Example: Home (BSLC: 924 East 57th Street, Chicago, IL 60637) to NorthShore (2650 Ridge Ave., Evanston, IL 60201) & back to Home
We will reimburse for tolls, CTA/Metra, but we do not reimburse for parking, cabs or rideshare (Uber/Lyft).
We will contact you when your check is available for pick-up in BSLC Suite 104.