What We Do:
The MS2 Wellness Committee Representatives are Ceylon Auguste-Nelson, Zharia Crisp, Andrea Gomez, and Nitin Vidyasagar. We’re excited to promote wellness throughout your medical school journey. We are here to support you all!
The Wellness Committee is here for YOU to:
- Design programming to celebrate, build and learn longitudinal skills for maintaining wellness throughout the medical school journey.
- Promote mental health and wellness initiatives amongst Pritzker students.
- Create opportunities for social connection within each class and amongst all members of the Pritzker community.
- Advocate for students when they feel that their mental health and wellness needs are not being met to the best of Pritzker’s ability.
- Be here as a resource and a listening ear when you are struggling!
Mission: The Pritzker Wellness Program strives to equip students with life-long skills to enhance their health and well-being by creating a culture that promotes reflection, compassion and the pursuit of joy on their path to personal and professional growth.
Vision: The Pritzker School of Medicine embraces wellness as a core value and is committed to helping students thrive in medical school through tailored programming to enhance physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.